Ordinance/Planning Board Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on April 14, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, Tuesday, April 14 at 6:30PM
Per order of the Chair: Rebecca Lisi
1. Acceptance of Previous meeting minutes
2. Lisi 4/7/15: Ordered that the City Council approve and ratify an agreement between the City of Holyoke and HPP MA II, LLC, and in accordance with Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 59, sec. 38H, for payment in lieu of taxes (“PILOT”) of certain personal property tax obligations for a solar installation located on the roof of privately-leased property at 49 Garfield Street, Holyoke, MA.
3. Zone Change Application for Helen Norris at Whiting Farms Rd. Parcel ID: 116-00-001 from Current Zone BG to Proposed Zone RM-20.
4. Zone Change Application for Gary Rome at Whiting Farms Rd. Map 116-Lot 1 from Current Zone BG to Proposed Zone BH.
5. Zone Change Application for Frances D. Lavelle at 200 Whiting Farms Rd. from Current Zone BG to Proposed Zone BH
6. Lisi 3/17/15: Ordered that the City Council consider amending Zone SC to allow for certain additional business types.
7. Lisi 3/17/15: That the City create a Shopping Center Zoning Code designed for such large-scale districts, including but not limited to the Kmart Plaza (King St.) and the South St. Plaza
8. Bartley 3/17/15: Ordered that the City Council consider allowing parking as a principal use by special permit in each Zone presently in use in the downtown area, and craft permit criteria to properly regulate such use.
9. Handicap application of Carmelo Sanabria on 60 North Bridge St.
Agenda Amended 4/13/15
The Committee on Ordinance to whom was referred an order That the no turn on red sign on Brown Ave and South St. be modified recommend that the order be adopted
The Committee on Ordinance to whom was referred an order that the no turn on red sign on Hitchcock St. and Northampton St. be modified Recommend that the order be adopted
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on April 9, 2015 by allenr