Ordinance/Planning Board Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on October 13, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Tuesday, October 13 at 6:30 PM
Per order of the Chair: Rebecca Lisi
1. Lisi 3/17/15: Order: That the Council consider amending Zone SC to allow for certain additional business types.
2. Alexander 3/17/15: Ordered that the City create a Shopping Center zoning code designed for such large scale districts, including but not limited to the Kmart Plaza, the South St. Plaza, the Holyoke Crossing Plaza, the Stop and Shop Plaza etc. Taking into account both present tenancies and desired future development of such properties.
3. Application for a special permit for a flea market at 642 South Summer St. Holyoke MA by Mr. David Roman.
4. Application for a special permit for installation of antennas on rooftop for telecommunication services at 1 Country Club Rd. Holyoke MA by Bell Atlantic Mobile of Massachusetts Co. Ltd.
5. Lisi 6/16/15: Ordered that the City develop an ordinance that creates a commercial kitchen program that the Fire Dept. can implement.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on September 24, 2015 by allenr