Ordinance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on October 27, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Tuesday Oct. 27 at 6:30 PM
Per order of the Chair: Rebecca Lisi
1. Flea market application for Mr. David Roman at 642 Summer St. Holyoke MA
2. Jourdain 6/16/15: Order: That the City Engineer investigate stopping the allowance for right on red turning from Rt 141 onto Northampton Street in front of the Northampton Street Fire Station.
3. Bartley 8/4/15: Order: Due to traffic violations and a number of accidents the City should work with the owners of K-Mart Plaza to reconfigure the Whiting Farms Rd. entrance/exit
4. Alexander 9/1/13: Ordered that the DPW install signs on Nonotuck at Allyn and on Allyn eastbound at the corner of Waldo st.
5. Lebron-Martinez 9/15/15: Ordered that the City Council through the Ordinance Committee and Disability Commission designate the current handicapped parking in front of Fernandez Restaurant during to patrons between 11am- 4pm for patrons who come to the restaurant during business hours.
6. Lebron-Martinez 9/15/15: Ordered that 3 additional parking spaces be designated and permitted from 7:30am to 9:30am and 3:00pm to 5:30pm on Dwight St. for Square One Daycare.
7. McGee 10/6/15: Ordered that DPW install blinking crosswalk lights at the corner of Nonotuck and Lincoln as soon as possible
8. Vacon 10/6/15: Ordered that “no overnight parking” signs be placed in front of 5 Donlee St. and across from 5 Donlee per request of residents
9. Leahy 10/6/15: Ordered that Donlee St. to be posted residential parking. Please bring in Chief of Police and City engineer to discuss
10. Valentin 10/6/15: Ordered that the possibility of establishing several “Resident Parking Only” spaces be explored for the residential area on Beech St. located directly across from Wistariahurst Museum.
11. Bartley 10/6/15: ordered that the City Engineer assess installation of a mid-block cross-walk across Hillside Ave. at Coit St. This area is used as a bus stop.
12. Lebron-Martinez 10/6/15: Ordered that a 4-way stop sign be placed on the intersection of Bower St. within the bridge by the under path and Mosher.
13. Lebron-Martinez 10/6/15: Ordered that the handicapped sign be removed at 18 Center St. as it is no longer needed.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on October 22, 2015 by allenr