Ordinance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on September 29, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Tuesday, September 29 at 6:30 PM
Per order of the Chair: Rebecca Lisi
1. Lebron-Martinez 9/15/15: Order: that the City Council thru the ordinance allow changes to provide 3 to 4 parking signs in front of Lawrence School (on Cabot Street) that will say no parking between 8:00 to 9:30 am (drop off) and between 2:30 to 3:30 pm for pick up for safety purposes.
2. Lebron-Martinez 9/15/15: Order: that a 15 minutes parking between business hours be allow in front of Easy Pick convenience store on 224 Lyman Street customers find it difficult to find parking in front of the business or double parking.
3. Lebron-Martinez 9/15/15: Order: that a 15 minutes parking between business hours be allow in front of Easy Pick convenience store on 224 Lyman Street customers find it difficult to find parking in front of the business or double parking.
4. Vacon 9/15/15: Order that a stop sign be installed at Ashley Rd. and Rt. 202
5. Ordered that the DPW install sopt signs on Nonotuck at Allyn st. and On Allyn St. eastbound on the corner of Waldo St.
6. 9/1/15 Chateauneuf: Order: A speed sign be installed on Vadnais Street, placed so visible to cars travelling down Vadnais.
7. 9/1/15 Bartley: Order: that no parking shall be allowed on the west side of Race Street abutting the Canalwalk from Dwight Street on the north to Appleton Street to the south
8. 9/1/15 Baratley: Order: that no parking shall be allowed on either side of Dwight Street east of Main Street as part of the Holyoke Rail Platform vehicular loop
9. Bartley 8/4/15: Order: Due to traffic violations and a number of accidents the City should work with the owners of K-Mart Plaza to reconfigure the Whiting Farms Rd. entrance/exit
10. Jourdain 6/16/15: Order: That the City Engineer investigate stopping the allowance for right on red turning from Rt 141 onto Northampton Street in front of the Northampton Street Fire Station.
11. Valentin 9/15/15: Order: that a handicap sign be placed in front of 221 Elm St. for Ruben Duran.
12. Jourdain 9/1/15: Order: that a Handicap sign be placed in front of 35 North East St. for Lori-Ann A. Bresnahan
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on September 25, 2015 by allenr