Ordinance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on July 14, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Tuesday July 14, at 6:30 PM
Per order of the Chair: Rebecca Lisi
1. Lisi 5/19/15: Order that the City Council review the Business General (BG), Business Highway (BH), Shopping Center (SC), and IG (General Industry) zoning ordinances to see if they can be consolidated and/or reformulated to make more intuitive and business-friendly commercial districts
2. Lisi 4/7/15: Ordered that the City Council consider making dimensional changes to the regulations for the BH zone (Table 5.2 of the Zoning Ordinance.)
3. Lisi 3/17/15: Order: That the Council consider amending Zone SC to allow for certain additional business types
4. Lisi 3/17/15: That city create a Shopping Center Zoning Code designed for such large-scale districts, including but not limited to the Kmart Plaza (King Street), the South St. Plaza etc.
5. Alexander 2/17/15: That the city adopt Ordinances to control the position, size and other attributes of parking areas in residential zones, and limitations on the number and type of vehicle appropriate for each zone.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on July 9, 2015 by allenr