Ordinance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on May 14, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Regular Meeting of the Committee on
At the City Hall Council Chambers on Tues. May 14, 2013
At 6:30P.M. Joint Public Hearing with Planning Board at 7:00
Per order of the Chairperson: Rebecca Lisi
- Petition of McDonald’s Corp. at285 Maple St.for a special permit for a drive-in, take out restaurant
2. Petition of Nancy L. Marshall for a zone change at Lot 129 Lower Westfield Rd.
3. Petition of Robert L. Jubinville for a Zone Change at1789 Northampton St.
4. VACON, Alexander, Jourdain (3/19/13, tabled 4/9/13)
Ordered, that all appointed positions in Holyoke that serve for a designated term of office be advertised and interviews held for qualified applicants prior to the end of the term. That the Personnel office place ads 6 months prior to the end of the term.
5. JOURDAIN, Alexander, Leahy, McGiverin, Soto, Tallman (2/19/13, tabled 4/9/13)
Ordered, that the Assistant City Clerk and Assistant City Treasurer be removed as political appointees of the Clerk (under Sec 2-85) and Treasurer (under Sec 2-113) serving at their pleasure respectively but be converted to career service positions or have 5 year terms of office appointed by the Clerk or Treasurer
6. BARTLEY (4/16/13)
Ordered, that Ordered, that the PR Salary Schedule of Section 2 of the Code of Ordinances be amended to increase the salary of the Administrative Assistant to the Office of the Mayor from PR 14 to PR 19.
Ryan M. Allen: Administrative Assistant
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on May 9, 2013 by allenr