Ordinance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on September 09, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Senior Center (291 Pine St. )
Holyoke City Council
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At the Holyoke Senior Center, Tuesday September 9, at 6:30PM
Per order of the Chair: Rebecca Lisi
1. Acceptance of previous meeting minutes
2. Valentin 8/5/14: Ordered that a handicap parking sign be established at 728 Hampden St. for Donald Daviau
3. Valentin 8/5/14: Ordered that a handicap sign be placed at 87 Beech St. for Jacobo Colon,
4. Valentin 8/5/14: Ordered that a handicap sign be placed at 461 Appleton St. for Leyka Morales
5. McGee 5/6/14: Ordered that a handicap space be placed at 19 Yoerg Circle for Militza Rivera
- JOURDAIN VACON LISI — Ordinance 2-312 (b) be amended by adding a line 21
The Personal Administrator shall maintain all attendance records and leave balances of all city employees and make them available to all city employees and department
heads. The Personal Administrator shall prepare such reports on these records as required by the Mayor, the City Council, or department heads.
7. 3/18/14 Jourdain Order: that Travel Policy 2-48 be amended to further specify no personal use of city owned vehicles, no operation of the vehicles by non-city employees no occupancy of the vehicles by non-city employees unless it is incident to an authorized official use. That we further explore the necessity of providing a city-owned vehicle to certain listed/non-listed personnel, as well as, consider if other non-vehicle means of reimbursement would be more appropriate. Further that we consider providing other amendments to the ordinance sections related to city owned vehicles as necessary.
8. 4/15 SOTO, Jourdain: Ordered, that That the City adopt an Ordinance that all personnel records be kept in one location by the personnel department for all employees with the exception of the school department
9. 3/18 LISI Ordered, that Ordered, that the DH Salary Schedule be amended 1) to change the paygrade for the 2nd Assistant City Solicitor from DH 20 to DH 21; 2) to change the paygrade of Staff Attorney from DH 21 to DH 20; 3) to establish the paygrade of DH 22 for the 1st Assistant City Solicitor.
10: 8/5 LISI Ordered, that Ordered, that the PR Salary Scheduled be amended to change the salary classification of Principal Clerk from PR 3 to PR 10. Currently, the only non-union principal clerk is within the Law Department.
11: Vega 10/30/12: Ordered that the PR Salary Schedule be amended to increase the salary of the Office Manager of the Fire Department from PR 14 to PR 17
12: ALEXANDER :Ordered, that Whereas: The spirit of open government requires that the public be informed of proposed legislation
Ordered: That the legal language of any draft Ordinance to be voted on in full Council be published to the City website along with the appropriate Council meeting agenda
13: Lisi 5/6/14: Ordered, that two of the diagonal parking spaces on Maple Street across from the Transportation Center and located towards Dwight Street be designated as ZipCar parking.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on September 5, 2014 by allenr