Ordinance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on July 22, 2014 at
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chamber
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee of
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Tuesday July 22, at 6:30PM
Per order of the Chair: Rebecca Lisi
1. Acceptance of previous meeting minutes
2. Zone Change Petition for 18-Acre Parcel Whiting Farms Rd.
3. 3/4/14 Alexander: Ordered each Zone/Use pair in zoning in Zoning Ordinance Table 4.3 (Principal Uses) and related zoning legislation be considered for amendment to update the permit requirements where a use by right requires a permit from Special Permit of the City Council to a Special Permit by the Planning Board under all the conditions currently required for issuance of the same Permit by the City Council for the Zones and Uses where a where a City Council Permit is required inside Table 4.3
4. 3/4/14 Lisi: Order that the City Council consider whether it’s more appropriate for the Planning Board or the City Council to issue any of the special permits that are not explicitly listed in Table 4.3 (Principal Uses) of the Zoning Ordinances.
5. 3/18/14 Soto: Order: the City Council is provided all documentation related to all city vehicles that city employees are allowed to use after said employees are no longer acting in the course of their official duties. Additionally, details why use of identified vehicles is necessary and in the best interest of the City of Holyoke
6. 3/18/14 Jourdain: Order: Travel Policy 2-48 be amended to further specify no personal use of city owned vehicles, no operation of the vehicles by non-city employees, no occupancy of the vehicles by non-city employees unless it is incident to an authorized official use. That we further explore the necessity of providing a city-owned vehicle to certain listed/non-listed personnel, as well as, consider if other non-vehicle means of reimbursement would be more appropriate. Further that we consider providing other amendments to the ordinance sections related to city owned vehicles as necessary.
7. 2/4/14 Lisi: Order: the city conduct a study that examines the appropriateness of the current fee structures within all city departments
8. 6/23/14 Lisi Order that the Ordinance Committee review and amend as necessary, all ordinances pertaining to the organization and structure of the Law Dept. including job descriptions not currently found in the City code.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on July 17, 2014 by allenr