Ordinance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on February 11, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Regular Meeting of the Committee on
At the City Hall Council Chambers Tuesday, February 11, 2014
At 6:30 PM /Joint Public Hearing with Planning Board at 6:30
Per order of the Chairperson: Rebecca Lisi
- Acceptance of Previous Meeting Minutes
- Lisi: Ordered the City Council amend Section 2-87 of the Ordinances to increase the fees for birth, death, and marriage certificates from $7 to $10.
- Continued from 12/10/2013; Zone Change Petition from IG (General Industry) to IP (Industrial Park) for the land in Holyoke, Hampden County, Massachusetts identified by the City’s Assessors as Map 174, Block 00, Parcel 012, known formerly as Atlas Copco.
- Continued from 09/24/2013, 11/26/2013, 01/14/2014; Sections 6.1.3 (Parking Setbacks), Section 6.5 (Performance Standards) and Section 6.6 (Landscaping Requirements) and any related Sections of the Zoning Ordinances be reviewed for update.
- In accordance with MGL Ch.40C Sec.3 the City Council adopt an ordinance to establish the Polish Heritage Local Historic District, as recommended in the Final Report and shown on the map submitted by the Fairfield Ave. Local Historic District Commission
- Jourdain, Tallman: Ordered that an ordinance be created establishing a stipend of $4,000 per year for the Chairman of the War Memorial Commission
- Soto: Ordered Parks and Recreation Commissioners come before the City Council to discuss what we can do to make our public parks smoke free
- Soto, Lisi: Ordered that the City of Holyoke adopt a no smoking policy around or outside of any City building
Ryan M. Allen: Administrative Asst.
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on February 6, 2014 by allenr