Ordinance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on January 14, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Regular Meeting of the Committee on
Joint Public Hearing with the Planning Board
At the City Council Chambers on Tuesday January 14, 2014
At 6:30P.M. At City Hall in the Council Chambers
Per order of the Chairperson: Rebecca Lisi
- Acceptance of Previous Meeting Minutes
- Ordered: That the City establish a Zoning Ordinance pertaining to Medical Marijuana and its associated facilities, protecting the public health and safety while remaining consistent with applicable state law.
- Zone Change Petition from BG (General Business) to IP (Industrial Park) for the land in Holyoke, Hampden County, Massachusetts identified by the City’s Assessors as Map 116 Block 00, Parcel 001, also known as Whiting Farms Road 18-acre Parcel
- Alexander: Ordered that Table5.2 be revised to include all currently defined Zones and to clarify the distinction between building coverage and total developed coverage on a parcel.
- Ordered that a Handicap sign be placed at 134 Oak St. for Angel M Quinonez, placard #P06942067
Ryan M. Allen: Administrative Assistant
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on January 10, 2014 by allenr