Joint Public Hearing Ordinance Committee & Planning Department Text Size
Event takes place on December 10, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Joint Public Hearing held by the Ordinance Committee and Planning Board
At Holyoke City Hall in the Council Chambers Tuesday December 10, 2013 at 6:30 P.M.
Per order of the Chairperson: Rebecca Lisi
- Approval of previous meeting minutes
- Zone Change Petition from IG (General Industry) to IP (Industrial Park) for the land in Holyoke, Hampden County, Massachusetts identified by the City’s Assessors as Map 174, Block 00, Parcel 012, known formerly as Atlas Copco.
- Alexander: Ordered that the City Council work with the Planning and Law Department to craft a zoning ordinance pertaining to medical marijuana and its associated facilities, protecting the public health and safety while remaining consistent with applicable state law
- Jourdain, Ferreira: Ordered that a handicap sign be placed at 135 Oak St. for Angel M. Quinones placard#P06942067
- Ordered, in accordance with M.G.L. Ch. 40C, Sec. 3 the City Council adopt an ordinance to establish the Polish Heritage Local Historic District, as recommended in the Final Report and shown on the map submitted by the Fairfield Ave. Local Historic District Commission Recommend that the order be adopted
Ryan M. Allen: Administrative Assistant
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on December 5, 2013 by allenr