Holyoke Retirement Board Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on June 24, 2015 at 12:00 PM
In accordance with the provisions of Chapter 30A, § 11A 1/2 of the General Laws, as amended, notice is hereby given of a Holyoke Retirement Board Meeting to be held at 20 Korean Veterans Plaza, Room 207, Holyoke, MA.
Regular Board Meeting Wednesday, June 24 2015 @ 12:00 P.M.
- Minutes of meeting held on 5/27/2015
- Expense warrant approval
- Bank Reconciliations
- Trial Balance and Statement of Financial Activities
- Retirement Applications
- PERAC Memos & Correspondence
- Investment Review & Committee reports
- Disability Update
- The status of the involuntary accidental disability retirement application filed by the department head on behalf of John DeZess, a member of the Holyoke Retirement System, which was denied by the Holyoke Retirement Board on February 5, 2015.
- Complaints of violation of G.L. 30A, §§ 18 – 25 (Open Meeting Law) on May 27, 2015, filed by Holyoke Firefighters I.A.F.F. Local1693.
- Board Liability Insurance
- Preliminary FY 2106 Budget
- City Council Requests
Posted on June 22, 2015 by Cheryl