Holyoke Housing Authority Board Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on April 06, 2017 at 6:00 PM
475 Maple Street Holyoke, MA. 01040
NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTIONS 18-25 OF MGL CHAPTER 30A OF THE GENERAL LAWS THAT THE MEETING OF THE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF THE HOLYOKE HOUSING AUTHORITY WILL BE HELD AT:
HOLYOKE HOUSING AUTHORITY
FALCETTI TOWERS COMMUNITY ROOM
475 MAPLE STREET
HOLYOKE, MA 01040
THURSDAY, APRIL 06, 2017 AT 6:00 PM
IN THE CITY OF HOLYOKE, MASSACHUSETTS
To approve minutes: March 9, 2017
2) EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT
Anticipated topics for discussion:
1) First Quarter 2017 Write-Offs.
• To approve federal write-offs in the amount of $2,618.06.
2) Request for Proposals (RFP) for Banking Proposals
• To approve the issuance of a Request for Proposal for banking services.
3) Adoption and Approval of Amended Administrative Plan
• To approve the adoption of the revised Administrative Plan.
B) CURRENT ISSUES REPORTS (open for discussion)
2) Modernization Report
3) Finance Department Report
4) Resident Services Report
5) Leased Housing
6) MIS Department
7) Senior Property Manager Report
C) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
D) NEW BUSINESS
E) EXECUTIVE SESSION
1) Approve Minutes from March 9, 2017 Executive Session
2) Land Acquisition
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on April 3, 2017 by Holyoke Housing