Holyoke Housing Authority Text Size
Event takes place on June 01, 2017 at 6:00 PM until 7:00 PM
475 Maple Street Holyoke, MA. 01040
NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING
Notice is hereby given in accordance with Sections 18-25 of MGL Chapter 30A of the General Laws that the meeting of the members of the Board of the Holyoke Housing Authority will be held at:
Holyoke Housing authority
Falcetti Towers Community Room
475 Maple Street
Holyoke, MA Â 01040
Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 6:00 PM
To approve minutes: May 4, 2017
2) EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT
Anticipated topics for discussion:
1) Revised Tenant Maintenance Charges
- To approve the revised Tenant Maintenance Charges.
2) Massachusetts Public Records
- To adopt the Public Records Request Policy.
- To designate the Executive Director and the Assistant Executive Director as the Records Access Officers.
3) 2015 CFP Security Grant-Site Surveillance and Electrical Upgrades at Beaudoin Village
- To approve the Change Order 1 in the amount of $3,524.37.
- Â To approve Change Order 2 in the amount of $2,000.
- Â To approve the Certificate of Substantial Completion.
4) Lyman Terrace Infrastructure Change Order
- To approve the Change Order #2 in the amount of $21,859.51.
5) DHCD Project 137075-Building Envelope Improvements Scattered Sites 705-1
- To approve Change Order #1 in the amount of $29,250.00 and extend the time frame for completion to July 1, 2017.
CURRENT ISSUES REPORTS (open for discussion)
2) Modernization Report
3) Finance Department Report
4) Resident Services Report
5) Leased Housing
6) MIS Department
7) Senior Property Manager Report
C) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
D) NEW BUSINESS
E) EXECUTIVE SESSION
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on May 30, 2017 by Holyoke Housing