Holyoke City Council Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on January 02, 2018 at 7:00 PM
City Hall, Council Chambers, 536 Dwight St. Holyoke, MA 01040
AGENDA FOR THE CITY COUNCIL
1. List of appointments for January 2018.
2. From Mayor Alex B. Morse letter appointing Ms. Cappie Glica to serve as a Commissioner of the Council on Aging for the City of Holyoke; Ms. Glica will serve a one-year term; said term will expire August 2018.
3. From Brenna Murphy McGee CMC, City Clerk, minutes of December 19, 2017.
MOTIONS, ORDERS AND RESOLUTIONS
4. VACON – that the radar speed Sign be placed on Rock Valley Road between Mt Road and Keyes road as residents are reporting cars traveling at high speeds.
5. BARTLEY – Hon. Mike Knapik, Director of Gov. Baker’s western Massachusetts office, appear before the DGR committee. Mr. Knapik to attend the same meeting with Sen. Humason and Rep. Vega.
6. MCGEE – order that the handicap parking sign near 970 Hampden Street be moved back away from the driveway as it is becoming a safety hazard for the home owner.
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting.
Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law
Posted on December 28, 2017 by Irma Lopez