Geriatric Authority Board of Directors Text Size
Event takes place on June 20, 2013 at 5:30 PM
45 Lower Westfield Rd. Holyoke Dining Hall
To Whom It May Concern:
Please be advised that a Meeting of the Geriatric Authority of Holyoke Board of Directors is scheduled for Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. at the Geriatric Authority of Holyoke in the Dining Hall or other designated area to be announced should the Dining Hall not be vacant.
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Announcement of Quorum
- Presentation from James Sheehan re: Historical Research
- Finance Committee Report
- Report of the Chair Union negotiations; Arbitration Application Fees, Research with DOR and IRS progress
- Executive Director’s Report Financial reports; status of expenditures and accounts payable; liens; vacation and sick leave policies; disability insurance; state audit up;date; Gandara update
- Executive Session – if necessary to discuss pending Personnel issues; Chief Operating Officer’s Contract and other items that may come to our attention
The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on June 11, 2013 by cityadmin