Finance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on November 05, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Wednesday November 5, at 6:30PM
Per order of the Chair: Todd McGee
- Acceptance of previous meeting minutes
- Secondhand License Application for ecoATM Inc. at Holyoke Mall at Ingleside 50 Holyoke St.
- Secondhand License Application for Goodwill Industries of the Pioneer Valley Inc. at 235 South Street
- Junk Dealer’s License Application for Mr. Dominick Phan at 324 Appleton St.
- Livery License Application at 219 Elm St. for Mr. Manuel Contin
- Financial Transfer $2,500 FROM Reverse 911 TO: Pay-Clerk
- FY 2015 STATE 911 DEPT. SUPPORT AND INCENTIVE GRANT
- EPA BROWNFIELD CLEANUP GRANT
- Memo from COA Authorizing payment for prior year bill
- Jourdain 10/7/14: Ordered that the City Council invite the Mayor’s Office and the City Clerk in to discuss the codification of our City Ordinances and when the last time Municode was updated
- Beaudoin Village petition regarding Holyoke Housing Authority and parking on the premises
Ordered that the City Solicitor provide the City Council with the number and cost of billable hours the City Law Department currently spends defending current elected officials, including outside legal counsel , paralegals and support staff.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on October 30, 2014 by allenr