Finance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on June 16, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Holyoke City Council
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Finance Committee on Monday June 16, 2014
At Holyoke City Hall in the Council Chamber at 6:30PM
Per order of the Chairman: Todd McGee
- Acceptance of Previous Committee Minutes
- McGee: Ordered that the Legal dept please update the City Council on the status of the munis system and the advances we have made. If the Legal dept no longer handles the munis system then please forward to the appropriate dept handling said matter and have information referred to City Council in 2 weeks.
- Jourdain: Ordered that Megan Sullivan (with any other additional representatives she deems appropriate) appear before the City Council’s Finance Committee to discuss the process and legal underpinnings of the Heather Egan exit agreement
- Jourdain: Ordered that Megan Sullivan please provide the Finance Committee with the list of specific questions she or other members of her office asked the Office of Bar Counsel regarding the Heather Egan exit agreement. That they then reduce the answers from the Office of Bar Counsel to writing to the best of their ability. It is confirmed that the Office of Bar Counsel will not provide a written opinion directly.
- Jourdain: Ordered that the Mayor appear before the Finance Committee to discuss his legal authority to provide any employee an exit agreement and payments under such an agreement
- McGee: Financial Transfer $387,000 FROM: Police and Fire Indemnification, Transfer to Dental Insurance Trust Fund, Pay Snow Removal Overtime, Interest on Short-term Debt, Workers Compensation TO: Health Insurance
- McGee: Financial Transfer $1,150.20 FROM: Rep. and Maint. –Office Equipment, Other Contracted Services, Demolition of Unsafe Buildings, Telephone Usage Charges TO: In-state Travel. (Building Commission)
Ryan M. Allen: Administrative Assistant
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on June 11, 2014 by allenr