Finance Committee Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on April 09, 2014 at
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a Regular Meeting of the Committee on
At the City Council Chambers, Wed, April 9, 2014
Per order of the Chairperson: Todd McGee
- Jourdain: the Assessors and representatives of the G&E meet with the City Council to discuss the G&E proposed PILOT agreement for solar projects in the city to ensure that these agreements are structured in a manner that is prudent and in the financial best interests of the taxpayers of the city.
- Collective Bargaining agreement with Department of Public Works Supervisors Union
- McGee B: the City look into the purchase of debit/credit card machines for City Hall offices where cash is accepted. Please report back to the Finance Committee within ten days with regard to the cost and possible implementation of such a program.
- McGee T: Financial Transfer $55,000 FROM General Fund Free Cash TO: Motor Vehicle Fuel (Police Department)
- McGee T: Financial Transfer $52,000 FROM Pay-Police Reserves TO Education & Training, Medical Costs, and Personnel Equipment
- McGee T: Financial Transfer $27,300 FROM General Fund Free Cash TO: Repair and Maintenance- Vehicles (Fire Department)
- McGee T: Financial Transfer $34,000 FROM General Fund Free Cash TO: Litigation
- McGee T: Financial Transfer $25,000 FROM Claims and Damages General TO: Special Counsel Services
- McGee T: Financial Transfer $35,000 FROM General Fund Free Cash TO Special Counsel Services
- Jourdain, Bresnahan, Soto, Tallman, Vacon: Ordered that the City retain a real estate agent to market and sell Lynch School so it is aggressively being marketed. That a for sale sign be placed out front.
Ryan M. Allen: Administrative Assistant
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on April 4, 2014 by allenr