Development and Govt. Relations Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on May 09, 2016 at 6:00 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on Development & Govt. Relations
At Holyoke City Hall on Monday, May 9 at 6:00PM
Per order of the Council Chair: Dave Bartley
1. Previous Meeting Minutes
2. Special Permit application of Maloney Development LLC for a Driveway In A Front Yard 184.108.40.206 Property Address: 61-132 Tokeneke Rd. Assessor Map 116 Block 00 Parcel 002.
3. Bartley 5/3/16: Order: the City Council approve the Resolution for the Certified Project and Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Agreement with Nestingly 181, LLC for the redevelopment project (known as ” The Cubit”) at 181 Appleton Street and the abutting parcels in total identified as Board of Assessors Map 030, Block 06, Parcels 008, 009, 010, 011 and 012.
4. Order: the City Council approve the Resolution for the Certified Housing Development Incentive Program Project and local Tax Increment Exemption (TIE) Agreement with Nestingly 181, LLC for the redevelopment of 181 Appleton Street (known as “The Cubit”) and the abutting properties in Board of Assessors Map 030, Block 06, Parcels 008, 009, 010, 011 and 012.5. Communication from Holyoke for CPA explaining rationale and reasoning for CPA recommendations.
6. Bartley 2/17/15: Ordered that the Council request the Mayor immediately start the process to repurpose the Geriatric Authority property. Id suggest the next step is to go to bid for an appraiser. Please immediately notify the Council on any progess. * Committee may enter executive session on this item *
7. Committee review of potential new disclaimer language at the bottom of agenda sheets that includes statements that reflect the committee may go into executive session for certain agenda items.
8. Discussion of next meeting date
Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on April 21, 2016 by allenr