Development and Govt. Relations Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on February 01, 2016 at 6:00 PM
Holyoke City Hall: Council Chambers
Notice of Committee Meeting
There will be a regular meeting of the Committee on
Development and Govt. Relations
At City Hall in the Council Chamber, on Monday Feb 1st, at 6:00PM
Per order of Chair: David Bartley
1. Previous meeting minutes
2. Special Permit application of Brian Stebbins for office space in the Professional Office Overlay District at 1707 Northampton St. Current owner: Luanne Neves.
3. Petition of CCATT Site Manager for a special permit for modification of an existing wireless telecommunications facility on Scott Tower Road (Parcel ID: 145-00-093).
4. Bartley 1/5/16: Invite Hon. Don Humason and Hon. Aaron Vega to an upcoming meeting of the DGR Committee. This order will help CC comply with its Rule 32A.
5. Bresnahan 12/1/15: Order: That the Honorable State Senator Don Humason give the council a status update on the much needed work at the bridge covering the canal located on Lyman street just before the Wherehouse and Open Square.
6. Vacon 1/5/16: Ordered, that the Mayor and City Council petition the General Court to enact legislation to allow the issuance of an additional off-premises alcohol license to Sanjay Patel at his retail establishment known as Twin Stop on 635 Homestead Avenue. It is requested that our legal department provide the language for this petition with suggested options in legal form. And for the Law Department to provide the City Council a legal opinion on this topic including the rules of procedure that City Council must follow.
7. Bartley 1/19/16: The City Council approve the Resolution approving the Certified Project and Special Tax Assessment (STA) Agreement for Aegis Energy Services, Inc. for its expansion at 55 Jackson St. and 84 Sargeant St.
8. Bartley 8/4/15: Order: that the City Council, in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30B and the Holyoke Procurement Ordinance, consider an offer from Stephen Bosco to purchase a parcel of land located at 416-418 Appleton Street for $4,600. Said property is described in the Holyoke Assessor’s Records as Map 061, Block 02, Parcel 014, consisting of approximately 2,526 square feet of vacant land, more or less, and is more particularly described in a deed recorded in Hampden County Registry of Deeds Book 17393, Page 73. The property is zoned as DR (Downtown Residential District) and has an assessed value of $4,600. Letter from Mayor Alex Morse and additional information has been submitted to the Council. Letter from Mr. Bosco proposing to use this lot for parking
9. Communication From Witman Properties Inc. letter of interest in purchasing parcel 61-2-14 to adjoin to 184-186 Beech St.
Administrative Assistant: Ryan M. Allen
The listing of matters are those reasonable anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law
Posted on January 27, 2016 by allenr