Conservation Commission Text Size
Event takes place on November 09, 2017 at 6:15 PM until 8:30 PM
20 Korean Veterans' Plaza, City Hall Annex, Room #403, Holyoke, MA 01040
City of Holyoke
20 Korean Veterans’ Plaza
New Commission Business
- Request for Determination of Applicability
- Applicant: Cecile Ploran
- Representative: William Ploran
- Location: 70 Southampton Road
- Description: Request filed by property owner to determine whether or not work required to install Title 5 compliant septic system and leach field within the 200’ Riverfront Resource Area of Broad Brook is subject to the MA WPA or Holyoke Wetlands Ordinance.
Returning Commission Business [will be taken as first item of business]
- Notice of Intent: DEP 186-0265 [Eligible Commissioners are: J. Horan, A. Ryan Duffy, M. Dodge, M. Moriarty, B. Bowler)
- Applicant: Mountain View Baptist Church
- Representative: Michael Gagnon, Milone & MacBroom
- Location: 310 Apremont Highway
- Description: Construction of an addition on the south side of an existing building located at 310 Apremont Highway (MBP 81-00-078A); as well as this addition’s associated infrastructure. Proposed development will require work within the buffer zone of regulated resource ares found on-site, specifically vegetated wetlands. Construction of a subsurface septic system is located within the 100′ Buffer Zone of a Vegetated Wetland.
Other Commission Business
- Sarah LaRose – Pre-consultation for replacement of Downtown Holyoke Sub-Station (between Sargeant and Cabot Street)
- Andrew B. Smith – Vista pruning of McNulty Park
- Mountain Road – Brownfield Remediation Activity – Update – Site walk on 11/8/2017 @ 10:30 a.m. bids 11/10/17
Items may be taken out of the order posted, as determined by the Chair and based upon the meeting management needs.
Posted on November 6, 2017 by Andrew Smith