Conservation Commission Text Size
Event takes place on October 19, 2017 at 6:15 PM until 9:30 PM
20 Korean Veterans' Plaza, Room #403, Holyoke, MA 01040
City of Holyoke
20 Korean Veterans’ Plaza
- New Commission Business
A) Request for Determination of Applicability
- Applicant: Salvatore Scuderi
- Representative: Mark Darnold, The Berkshire Design Group
- Location: 5 Appleton Street
- Description: Request filed by Salvatore Scuderi for the installation of a sewer line within the Riverfront Resource Area to facilitate the construction of an 8,000 s.f. single story building located at 5 Appleton Street (MBP 049-00-006 ).
- Returning Commission Business
A) Notice of Intent: DEP 186-0265 [Eligible Commissioners are: J. Horan, A. Ryan Duffy, M. Dodge, M. Moriarty, B. Bowler)
Applicant: Mountain View Baptist Church
Representative: Michael Gagnon, Milone & MacBroom
Location: 310 Apremont Highway
Description: Construction of an addition on the south side of an existing building located at 310 Apremont Highway (MBP 81-00-078A); as well as this addition’s associated infrastructure. Proposed development will require work within the buffer zone of regulated resource ares found on-site, specifically vegetated wetlands. Construction of a subsurface septic system is located within the 100′ Buffer Zone of a Vegetated Wetland.
- Other Commission Business
- A) Discussion of Edna Williams Parcels and possibility of staff completing delineation
- Discussion of CPC Meetings Community Development Block Grant funds for development of a CPA plan.
- C) Mountain Road – Brownfield Remediation Activity – RAM Plan Filed, Tier II Reclassification Filed
- D) Lighting upgrades and 80X50 (example of climate action from New York City)
- Minutes – 9/28/17
Items may be taken out of the order posted, as determined by the Chair and based upon the meeting management needs.
Posted on October 17, 2017 by Andrew Smith