City of Holyoke
Sue Ellen Panitch River Access Center
8 Oscar Street
New Commission Business
A) Compliance with Enforcement Order
- Representative: Emily Stockman, Stockman Associates, LLC
- Location: 542 Rock Valley Road
- Description: Presentation of wetlands delineation and restoration plan to bring property in compliance with Enforcement Order issued on April 27, 2017.
B) Notice of Intent: DEP 186-0265
- Applicant: Mountain View Baptist Church
- Representative: Michael Gagnon, Milone & MacBroom, Inc.
- Location: 310 Apremont Highway
- Description: Construction of a 100′ x 75′ structure attached to the south side of an existing building located at 310 Apremont Highway (MBP 81-00-078A); as well as this addition’s associated infrastructure. Proposed development will require work within the buffer zone of regulated resource ares found on-site, specifically vegetated wetlands. Construction of a subsurface septic system is located within the 100′ Buffer Zone of a Vegetated Wetland.
- Returning Commission Business
A) Notice of Intent: DEP 186-0266
- Applicant: Massachusetts Department of Transportation – District 2
- Representative: Robert Natario
- Location: Interstate 91 Interchange 15 Lower Westfield Road
- Description: Filed for approximately 6,500 square feet of alteration within the Riverfront Resource Area of Tannery Brook for work associated with safety improvements and road resurfacing of Lower Westfield Road at Interchange 15 at I-91. Safety improvements include the construction of a sidewalk, wheelchair ramps and signalized crossings and crosswalks. In order to facilitate this work, the Applicant proposes pavement resurfacing, drainage improvements, drainage structure adjustments, traffic signal upgrades, tree branch trimming, brush removal, invasive plant removal and native shrub plantings
- Other Commission Business
A) Discussion of Edna Williams Parcels and possibility of preserving the final parcel of that estate.
B) Discussion of 14th Edition of the Natural Heritage Atlas
4. Items on More time
A) Eversource/Northeast Utilities Coal Tar Remediation within Connecticut River – Pending NHESP Review
Items may be taken out of the order posted, as determined by the Chair and based upon the meeting management needs.