Conservation Commission Text Size
Event takes place on March 09, 2017 at 6:15 PM until 8:15 PM
20 Korean Veteran's Plaza, 4th Floor Conference Room, Holyoke, MA 01040
City of Holyoke
4th Floor Conference Room
20 Korean Vetarans’ Plaza
- Open Space and Recreation Plan – 2017
- Update on Process
- Update on Goals
- Update on Objectives
- Public Outreach
- Next Steps
- Brief Summary of Lessons Learned
- New Ideas to Bring Forward?
- Old Ideas to Discard?
New member orientation
- Role of the Conservation Commission in Development
- Role of the Conservation Commission in Landscape Preservation
- Reliance on other entities
- Limits of Commission’s Authority
Old Commission Business
- Minutes – Approving 2016/17 minutes
Administrative and Project Updates
- Distribution of Application for Amendment to Mt. Tom Solar Permit and Request for Determination of Applicability for Access Road to Mt. Tom Solar.
Items may be taken out of the order posted, as determined by the Chair and based upon the meeting management needs.
Posted on March 7, 2017 by Andrew Smith