Committee on Finance Text Size
Event takes place on May 20, 2013 at 6:30 PM
City Council Chamber 536 Dwight St. Holyoke MA
- S.A.F.E.R. Grant: Fire Dept.
- MEMA-Fire Portable Radios Grant
- FEMA- Assistance To Firefighters Grant
- Safe & Successful Youth Initiative Grant
- Financial Transfer $124,299 FROM General Fund Free Cash TO Pay Vacation Buyback, Sick Leave Buyback, Time-owed Buyback Holiday
Differential Buyback, Longevity Buyback
- Leahy/Bartley: DPW monthly report regarding violations on parking meters, parking garages and other fines order
- Communication From Bill Fuqua Re: Restoration of Stained Glass Windows
- McGee T: Financial Transfer FROM General Fund Free Cash TO: Transfer to Special Revenue (Fund TBD)
- McGee T: Financial Transfer FROM General Fund Free Cash TO Health Insurance (Treasurers Office)
- McGee T: Financial Transfer $2,274 FROM General Fund Free Cash TO Life Insurance
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on May 16, 2013 by cityadmin