Board of Health Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on January 13, 2014 at 5:00 PM
20 Korean Veterans Plaza
A. Call Meeting to Order
- Katherine M. Liptak, RN, MSN, Chair, call the meeting to order at_____ p.m.
* 1. Minutes of the Board Meeting held on December 9, 2013.
C. Departmental Reports:
- Animal Control Report
2. Housing-Code Enforcement Report
3. Sanitarian’s Report
- Letter from Michael J. Moriarty, President, Olde Holyoke Development Corporation, RE: Hearing – Appeal of Vacant Property at 84-86-88 and 90 North East Street, Holyoke, MA 01040
- Letter from Joseph A. Twarog, RE: 1439 Northampton Street
E. Old Business: (None)
F. New Business: (Other)
- Jon Liebman, Director HIV Services, Holyoke Health Center, RE: Presentation on Syphyllis in Hampden County
2. Update – Safe Syringe Disposal Program
3. Discussion – HolyOak Tattoo
* Denotes Action to be taken by the Board
Addendum: The listing of matters of those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on January 9, 2014 by Irma Lopez