Board of Health Meeting Text Size
Event takes place on January 07, 2016 at 6:00 PM
City Hall Annex, 20 Korean Veterans Plaza, Conference Room 403, Holyoke, MA 01040
A. Call the meeting to order:
1. Patricia A. Mertes, APRN, Chair, call the meeting to order at ________p.m.
1. December 7, 2015 minutes
C. New Business:
1. Letter from Robert C. Maclaurin Re: Hearing appeal of Vacant Property Registrations for 11 Spring St./268-272 Main St. & 213-15 Chestnut St. Holyoke, MA.
2. Dolores Stein Re: Housing Code Violation Appeal for 1784 Northampton St. Holyoke, MA.
D. Old Business:
1. Revised Tobacco Regulations-requirement for training packet material
E. Departmental Reports:
1. Animal Control Report
2. Code Enforcement Report
3. Grant Reports-Wellness Program
4. Sanitarian’s Report
Addendum: The Listings of matters of those reasonable anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items may be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by Law.
Posted on January 5, 2016 by Irma Lopez