Board of Health Text Size
Event takes place on March 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM
City Council Chamber 536 Dwight St. Holyoke MA
A. Call Meeting to Order
1. Katherine M. Liptak, RN, MSN, Chair, call the meeting to order at_____ p.m.
* 1. Minutes of the Board Meeting held on January 14, 2013.
C. Departmental Reports:
1. Animal Control Report
2. Housing-Code Enforcement Report
3. Sanitarian’s Report
D. Communications: (None)
E. Old Business: (None)
F. New Business: (Other)
1. Simple Diapers & Linens, 418 Dwight Street, Request for a Variance from State
2. Discussion on Outdoor Wood Boiler at 25 Pinehurst Road / (OWB) Regulations – approved by DEP
3. (Time Permitting)
a. Flu Vaccine Report
b. UMass Students
c. Grant from PVPC
d. HASHPPAC – Teen Pregnancy Prevention Update
e. Board of Health Hosts Regional Health Training Session
* Denotes Action to be taken by the Board
Addendum: The listing of matters of those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on March 6, 2013 by cityadmin