Board of Health Text Size
Event takes place on December 09, 2013 at 5:00 PM
20 Korean Veterans Plaza, Suite 403 City Hall Annex Holyoke MA
A. Call Meeting to Order
1. Katherine M. Liptak, RN, MSN, Chair, call the meeting to order at_____ p.m.
* 1. Minutes of the Board Meeting held on November 4, 2013
* 2. Minutes of the Board Meeting held on November 19, 2013.
C. Departmental Reports:
1. Animal Control Report
2. Housing-Code Enforcement Report
3. Sanitarian’s Report
D. Communications: (None)
E. Old Business:
1.Progress Report on Housing Code Violations from Joseph Twarog, Owner, 1439 Northampton Street, Holyoke, MA 01040
F. New Business: (Other)
1. Timothy W, Purington, M.Ed., Director, Prevention Services, Tapestry, – Update on Needle Exchange Program
2.Letter from Michael J. Moriarty, President, Olde Holyoke Development Corporation, RE: Hearing – Appeal of Vacant Property at 84-86-88 and 90 North East Street, Holyoke, MA 01040
3.Joshua A. Garcia, MPA, Municipal Services Coordinator, Pioneer Valley Planning Commission – Report on the Shared Public Health Program – CIC Grant
4.Katie A. Gallagher, Assistant Director, – Needle Kiosks & Grant Application Updates
5.Flu Clinic Recap
6.Reappointment of Animal Control Officer
* Denotes Action to be taken by the Board
Addendum: The listing of matters of those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on December 5, 2013 by cityadmin